Ready for your next challenge? We are looking for an ambitious marketing professional who is highly motivated and excited to conquer the world of scientific education with us. Building a marketing organisation & team within a dynamic start-up environment - with hands-on attitude.
We are a health-tech start-up for surgical training based in Cologne. Our clients are world leading companies within the fields of medical devices and medical education, and individual surgeons.
We provide a young, flexible and modern working environment that offers high levels of responsibility and the room to utilise your initiative, creativity and passion to create real impact on both the company and your own personal development.
We're growing fast and looking for a marketing professional to lead our management team, and together build a strong marketing organization.
- Build and lead marketing organization (currently 2 team members, to be expanded)
- Create and manage marketing plan and budget
- Strengthen brand identity and focus on brand building
- Plan and manage campaigns across channels (mainly Social Media, also traditional print, several events/exhibitions per year)
- Support transition from B2B to B2C business
- Make surgical education "young & sexy" :)
- Worked in a marketing agency, managing multiple projects and clients
- Ideally managed small teams and different stakeholders
- High level of creativity, comfortable working under tight timelines, loves quality/detail
- Great in time-management, decision making and communication
- Experience with online and offline campaigns, ideally also events/congresses
- "Hands-on" attitude, willing to create own creatives, texts, layouts, webpages etc. and coaching team members how to do it
- Industry experience: ideally consumer products, but not so critical
- Fluent in English, MS Office skills, ideally Photoshop/Indesign, Webpages/WIX
Attention: APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A MOTIVATION LETTER WON'T BE CONSIDERED