Join us for developing, implementing and improving our global ISC processes and systems in Seafreight. We are looking for a candidate to define together with the organization how Kühne + Nagel will work in the future!
We are committed to deliver high quality solutions to our customers and are proud to be a strong leader in the logistics industry. We offer opportunities where you can grow your expertise, optimize processes and create innovative solution concepts. Join our Global ISC Processes + Systems team and provide successful impulses within the Kühne + Nagel organization!
- 3rd level support to the user community
- Develop internal training material and execute training sessions
- Identify change requirements for both International Supply Chain (ISC) systems and processes
- Drive continuous improvement and increased data quality
- Creation of manuals and guidelines of systems and processes
- Administrative set up, testing and implementation of new systems and functionalities
- Provide solution consulting to business development and implementation teams in support of customer onboarding activities
- Communication with various internal global and regional parties and stakeholders
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Experience in forwarding/logistics or related industries essential
- Experience in order and international supply chain management are an advantage
- Process oriented thinking and analytical capability
- Very good verbal and written English skills
- PC literate – especially web-based applications, MS Excel and MS Word
- Very good communication skills and likes to work in multicultural environments
- Self-driven and organized
- Analytical capability, systematical thinking and to be able to work individually and as part of a team
GOOD REASONS TO JOIN
Kühne + Nagel is successful because all our employees are engaged and motivated in what they do every day. Our global network creates opportunities for personal and professional development. You can grow your expertise, shape processes and deliver innovative solutions.